I'm pleased to finally announce the arrival of Steam Powered Studios! As of 1 hour ago, I finally got word that I the company registration has gone through and I can gradually start discussing our coming film projects.
First off, as an aside I am going to explain what we are. Steam Powered Studios is a Fredericton based movie production company, with big aspirations, and if I'm going to get the idea of what our prime goal is, I figure what better way than to quote the man, Bruce Campbell, who said, "Filmmakers need to perspire, not aspire."
We are doing just that as we put all of the pieces together. As of right now, www.steampoweredstudios.com is registered and direction people to this blog. This is of course until I get the proper website finished.
So that's it for now. Please check in often, and add us to twitter. We are @steampowermedia and we promise not to spam too much!
-Jon Blizzard
No comments:
Post a Comment